Saturday, November 28, 2009

Wikipedia assignment

Hopefully you were able to click on each of the images and see the change that I made. Unfortunately, I went back on this morning to find that they had removed my Wikipedia Edit (even though it was true)!

I chose to edit the Atlas Shrugged page on Wikipedia. Atlas Shrugged is a novel written by Ayn Rand that depicted the economy as she saw it, or where she saw it heading. The 1,000+ page novel building tension between the social classes and people of different ideals and culminated with a large blowout in which all of the nation's intellegent minds disappeared from society. I chose to edit this page because the recent talk of turning this novel into a film is very questionable and many people have doubts as to whether or not it will be produced under the new, progressive administration.

No comments:

Post a Comment